- explore job markets in science and technology
- excel in the field of business
- get the highest paying jobs in social sciences fields
- gain respect in the world of teaching
- expand your connections through law firms
- become famous in the music and arts industry
- and outclass other employment applicants around the globe
Accredited online doctoral programs are worthwhile if you have the right information. First of all, you need to know is this an accredited online doctoral program in my region? There are many accrediting agencies and not all apply to every institution. Do your research regarding accreditation! What programs are available? How much does my program cost? Is there financial aid available for my program? Is this a reputable institution? How long does the program take? What are the qualifications for admittance? Once you have these details, you will be set to take the necessary steps towards your career advancement, either online or through a traditional campus.
If you decide to go for the online option, you will find you have some unique benefits that you don’t find in brick and mortar programs. One, this option is more flexible and convenient. It not only helps you manage your time more efficiently, but also gives you the opportunity to continue with your daily job without a lot of schedule changes. You will have the flexibility to balance your commitments to work, family, and studying when pursuing one of our accredited online doctoral programs.
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Reasons to Go to Grad School
(or Why to Buy a University Degree Online!)
- You need a degree for your career. If you already have the experience, you can buy a university degree online and save both time and money!
- Your employer is paying for it.
- You already have a Bachelor’s degree, but you want to change to a different field.
- A Master’s degree will help you stand out among the competition, giving you a better chance to get the job.
- You need an advanced degree to advance in your job, and you’ll get the pay raise to make it worth it.
- You’re trying to delay the inevitable job hunt until the economy gets better. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) states that unemployment is still hovering above 6%, which is an improvement over previous years, but still far worse than before the economy crashed. Hiding in school never helped anyone, however. You’ll find it may not be much easier to find a job later, and you’ll be much, much farther in debt.
- The parental units are pressuring you to go. No, you don’t want to disappoint Mom and Dad, but they don’t have to do your homework, do they?
- You’re bored. Go to the library. Call a friend. Go dancing. Buy a university degree online.
- Getting a job is scary. Yeah, it can be, but it won’t get better after grad school, I promise. Then you’ll just worry if you really know enough to call yourself a Master of anything! You hadn’t thought of that, had you?
- You don’t want the college experience to end, so you’d like to pull a “Van Wilder.” I promise you: People out of college have fun, too. Intellectual discussions happen in the real world, too. You’ll probably fare just fine.
The Ugly (Or completely Nuts)
- You loved Legally Blonde so much you decided to go to law school, get a fabulous internship, win a high profile case as a first-year student, and get a wonderful boyfriend out of the deal! “What? Like it’s hard?”
- You love APA formatting and writing so much that you’re willing to go to graduate school and pay lots of money to write a 400 page APA formatted dissertation that takes years of hard work and research! It would be much easier to buy a university degree online, and open a dissertation help business. There are plenty of overworked graduate students who need help proofreading, editing, and formatting their dissertations, and you’ll MAKE money instead of SPENDING it!
- Your friend is “the Master” and you want to one-up him. (The BBC show isn’t real life and getting a doctorate won’t help you accomplish this goal. Maybe see a therapist instead. Take your friend with you.)
- You want to be “the Doctor.” (See #3)
- You love being in debt and are willing to spend years in school to keep yourself deeply in it. Wouldn’t it be more fun to buy a university degree online, get a high limit credit card, and use it to take a Mediterranean cruise?
"I was a self taught computer expert by the time I was 22 and had run several successful websites. I touted myself to large companies for a position in IT. The lack of a paper qualification meant that I didn’t even get to the interview stage and was passed over for less experienced university graduates. After getting an online college degree program in computer science from Buy Life Experience Degree I was able to enter the job market, my boss is extremely happy that he hired me, and I will be the next for promotion. If Buy Life Experience Degree was not available I would not be here and making a decent living from my past experience."− Stephen Graves from Egypt, ThemeNectar
"I am thankful for this online college degree program. Shortly after acquiring my Doctorate, I arrived at Heathrow Airport, London. I presented my passport and Credit Card on buying my ticket, both of which contained references to my Title. When the ticket was printed I was told to check in at Desk 14. When I arrived I joined the back of a queue of at least 100 people. After only a 5 minute wait, a charming British Airways hostess approached me and asked if I would not mind ‘stepping this way’. I was led to Desk 15 which was opened especially for me, to check in my luggage and was then promptly closed again. I was surprised to say the least."− James Rosenfield from Saudi Arabia
"I am self employed and put my Degrees, BA and MBA, on my letterhead and my business card. Even though my business does not require a university education, I have noticed a sharp increase in clients seeking my services. I have also noticed they bargain less on my fees and estimates. In addition, my work has been more respected by my clients. Buy Life Experience Degree provides me a better lifestyle all because of the online college degree I earned."− Michiko Suzuki from Japan
"My online college degree is such as blessing. I am a British Citizen. The first time I realized the full value of your service was when I renewed my passport, including details of my new Doctorate. Without a specific request, my new passport included an entry in the special observations section to the effect that the holder of the passport was ‘Dr’ and not ‘Mr’. I have found that when traveling I enjoy an enhanced level of courtesy."− Raymond Trudeau from United Kingdom