Why Buy Degree From Accredited College?
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a process of certification by select, qualified organizations, to ensure colleges and universities are meeting a standard level of quality and properly teaching the subjects they offer. These organizations are often selected by Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). CHEA lists their standards for accreditation organizations as:
- Advance academic quality. Accreditors have a clear description of academic quality and clear expectations that the institutions or programs they accredit have processes to determine whether quality standards are being met.
- Demonstrate accountability. Accreditors have standards that call for institutions and programs to provide consistent, reliable information about academic quality and student achievement to foster continuing public confidence and investment.
- Encourage, where appropriate, self-scrutiny and planning for change and needed improvement. Accreditors encourage self-scrutiny for change and needed improvement through ongoing self-examination in institutions and programs.
- Employ appropriate and fair procedures in decision making. Accreditors maintain appropriate and fair organizational policies and procedures that include effective checks and balances.
- Demonstrate ongoing review of accreditation practice. Accreditors undertake self-scrutiny of their accrediting activities.
- Possess sufficient resources. Accreditors have and maintain predictable and stable resources.
Why are schools accredited?
Accreditation is used to evaluate schools on a regular basis to ensure they are meeting the standards and quality necessary to maintain their accreditation. If the periodic review finds that standards are not being met, the school is required to make changes to the curriculum or university until they again pass the review in order to get their accredited status back. Accreditation records are public, so students and families can research the school to determine whether the student will receive a quality education at that institution.
According to CHEA:
“Accreditation in higher education is a collegial process of self-review and peer review for improvement of academic quality and public accountability of institutions and programs. This quality review process occurs on a periodic basis, usually every 3 to 10 years. Typically, it involves three major activities:
- A self-study by an institution or program using the standards or criteria of an accrediting organization.
- A peer review of an institution or program to gather evidence of quality.
- A decision or judgment by an accrediting organization to accredit, accredit with conditions or not accredit an institution or program.”
Does accreditation affect financial aid and my ability to obtain it?
Yes. Federal Student Aid is only available for students attending accredited institutions.
The United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation review accreditation organizations and their accreditation practices to be sure they meet set standards. Additionally, the USDE must ensure that all federal student financial aid funds are being used for these accredited institutions, in order to guarantee that students receiving financial aid are being provided with quality education in exchange for their tuition and fees.
Does buying a degree from an accredited college or university impact my ability to get a job?
Many employers check into potential employees’ educational background. If an applicant has an unaccredited degree, it gives an employer reason to doubt the value and credibility of that degree. In a difficult economy where job seekers need every edge they can get, it is important to avoid this kind of scenario.
Many state licensing boards require educational requirements for licensure to be met at an accredited institution in order to be licensed.
There are many reasons to be sure that your degree comes from a reputable, accredited institution of higher learning. At Buy Life Experience Degree, all our degrees are certified as accredited, legal degrees from reputable online universities. Buy degree from accredited college and reap the benefits today!