- Master of Accounting
- Master of Economics
- Master of Applied Science
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Education
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Health Science
- Master of Humanities
- Master of Information System Management
- Master of Music
- Master of Political Science
- Master of Public Management
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Veterinary Science
Why a master’s degree?
Buying a master’s degree means you are one step closer to your ultimate career goal and highest potential. Once you have a master’s degree, you will be prioritized in terms of job promotions and professional privileges. It gives you a more competitive edge when you apply for work and career advancement. However, there are those who don’t have the guts to pursue further studies because of the amount and difficulty of the needed work such as the comprehensive exams and a thesis. Now, you can take advantage of this great privilege – a privilege to earn a master’s degree fast and easy, rather than the 2 years or more it could take to finish.
People nowadays would prefer an additional degree aside from the usual bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree can be a continuation of your degree or something completely different. These are some choices when you get a master’s degree being offered in various universities.
Master degrees programs are usually for those who wish to advance their academic qualifications. In order to qualify for these programs, you have to demonstrate some mastery overviews on a specific area of study. Within your area of study as a graduate, you will gain higher knowledge in applied topics and theoretical options. Apart from this, as a master degree graduate, you will also achieve advanced skills in analysis, professional application, critical evaluation, and also the ability to deal with many complex problems.
How Well Will a Master’s Degree Work For Me?
If you’re thinking about master’s degree work in psychology, chances are you want to improve the lives of others in some way, but which way? How well will a master’s degree work?
Is a master’s degree in psychology worth it?
In a word? Yes. With a Master’s degree in psychology, you can work as a psychologist in a variety of ways, or you’ve set a foundation for continuing on to your doctorate if your ultimate goal is working in academia or research.
What can I do with a master’s in psychology?
Positions that you can do with a master’s degree in psychology vary widely, as psychology is a diverse and complex field. Depending on what suits you best, you may find positions working independently or on teams. You may work in private or public sectors. You may in work with a variety of other types of professionals, including policymakers, lobbyists, lawyers, business executives, nonprofit directors, doctors, engineers, and schoolteachers, and board members.
Some psychologists are primarily interested in research or teaching while others are practitioners in a variety of fields. Yet others are both; scientist-practitioners.
A few of the jobs you can do with a master’s in psychology include:
- Employee trainer
- Instructor at a community college
- Market researcher
- Intervention advocate
- Family services worker
- Health project coordinator
- Human resource manager
- Project coordinator/manager
- Research assistant
- Data analyst/manager
- Social service manager
- Organizational consultant
Possible career settings include:
- Local, state, or federal governments
- Nonprofit organizations
- Community colleges
- Child and family service organizations (e.g., day care agencies, after-school programs within schools and communities, Head Start programs, or early childhood education programs)
- Group homes
- Healthcare agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
- Religious organizations
- Private practice
- Consulting from home
What are some of the benefits of a master’s degree in psychology?
- Higher Salary: Wages for psychologists tend to be quite good. The median salary for someone in the field of psychology is $64,000. With just a bachelor’s in psychology, the median wage is $33,000.
- Schedule Flexibility: Many psychology professionals work from home or in positions that allow for flexible schedules. This is especially true for private practice psychologists and consultants.
- Teach: With a master’s degree in psychology, you can teach students in two-year schools and some four-year schools. To teach higher level classes, a Ph.D. is required.
- People-oriented Profession: If you love working with people, psychology is for you! Psychology is all about people, the mind, how people interact with each other and their environments, and so many other aspects. Whatever interests you about people, you’ll find a job that deals with that.
- Demands Respect: Psychologists have a certain intrigue and demand a certain amount of respect, perhaps due to the fact that they study the mind and how it works. Perhaps people are concerned with having all their secrets found out!
Psychology is a thought-provoking, formidable, inspiring and thrilling field. People working in this field will work hard, but will find the work rewarding and well worth the effort. With a master’s degree, work will always be inspiring!
"I was a self taught computer expert by the time I was 22 and have run several successful websites. I touted myself to large companies for a position in IT. The lack of a paper qualification meant that I didn’t even get to the interview stage and was passed over for less experienced university graduates. After getting an online college degree program in computer science from Verifiable Degree I was able to enter the job market and my boss is extremely happy about that he hired me and I will be the next for promotion. If Buy Life Experience Degree was not available I would not be here and making a decent living from my past experience."− Stephen Graves from Egypt, ThemeNectar
"I am thankful of this online college degree program. Shortly after acquiring my Doctorate, I arrived at Heathrow Airport, London. I presented my passport and Credit Card on buying my ticket, both of which contained references to my Title. When the ticket was printed I was told to check in at Desk 14. When I arrived I joined the back of a queue of at least 100 people. After only a 5 minute wait, a charming British Airways hostess approached me and asked if I would not mind ‘stepping this way’. I was led to Desk 15 which was opened especially for me, to check in my luggage and was then promptly closed again. I was against to say the least."− James Rosenfield from Saudi Arabia
"I am self employed and put the two post nominal letters from my Degrees, BA and MBA on my letterhead and my business card. Even though my business does not require a university education, I have noticed a sharp increase in clients seeking my services. I have also noticed they bargain less as to my fees and estimates. In addition, my work was being respected from my clients. Buy Life Experience Degree provides me a better lifestyle all becasue of the online college degree program I earned."− Michiko Suzuki from Japan
"My online college degree program is such as blessing. I am a British Citizen. The first time I realized the full value of your service was when I renewed my passport including details of my new Doctorate. Without a specific request, my new passport included an entry in the special observations section to the effect that the holder of the passport was ‘Dr’ and not ‘Mr’. I have found that when traveling I enjoy an enhanced level of courtesy"− Raymond Trudeau from United Kingdom