It is the discipline that covers various areas
Dealing with languages, philosophy, literature, performing arts, and visual arts both in ancient and modern times.
Employment Opportunities in:
- Customer service
- Interior Design
- Public Sector
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Philosophy
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Bible Studies
- Classical History
- Classical Literature
- Contemporary History
- Contemporary Literature
- Contemporary Studies
- East Asian Studies
- English Literature
- European Studies
- Folklore and Mythology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Language Studies
- Liberal Arts
- Military Studies
- Modern Language
- Modern Literature
- History and Science
- Romance Language and Literature
- Sanskrit and Indian Studies
- Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Urban Studies
What are the Benefits of Distance Learning?
- Distance learning courses allow students to plan their own day and school schedule, rather than having to plan their day around their school schedule. “Attending” class at 2 AM is possible if that is when the student is at their most awake and active, and there is no need for that same night owl to drag their weary self out of bed for an 8 AM class that they’ll probably sleep through.
- Course materials are available online, as is library access. No more walking home from the library late at night, wondering if you should have called for a campus escort, or rushing to finish that last chapter before the library closes for the night. It’s open whenever you want it.
- Many students report that there’s a greater level of interaction with other students and with instructors in distance learning courses than in traditional courses. Since many courses are asynchronous, it gives students who speak English as a foreign language the opportunity to think about what they are writing so they can feel more comfortable interacting, and surer in their word choices. Another benefit of distance learning classes is it allows students who might not feel comfortable speaking up in a face to face course the occasion to interact with their classmates.
- Distance learning courses can allow students to update career skills, or even change careers, while maintaining their current job, raising a family, and handling all the other challenges of a busy professional. Whether part-time or full-time, distance learning gives students the flexibility to make the career decisions that are right for them.
- Another benefit of distance learning is working from home. It saves money on fuel and auto maintenance costs, as well as parking. It also saves students from having to commute during dangerous weather conditions. Such inclement weather incidents may cause brick and mortar schools to shut down, but distance learning students can continue to work from the cozy comfort of their own homes. There may be circumstances where major disasters prevent students from being able to connect to their classrooms and complete their work, but it’s less likely to be the case than a snowstorm or a thunderstorm.
- Students attending school via distance learning will improve their technical knowledge as they learn the software and tools necessary to complete their work online. Online courses may require multimedia presentations as part of the homework, as well as having to learn to properly format documents, create and share documents, backup important data, and use the online classroom tools.
- For students who are attending a brick and mortar school, but want to take classes during a break, distance learning can provide an opportunity to take classes at another university and transfer the credits to their college again the next term. This may allow them to finish their degree sooner, while still being able to enjoy the summer or other breaks at home, or work a summer job.
"I was a self taught computer expert by the time I was 22 and have run several successful websites. I touted myself to large companies for a position in IT. The lack of a paper qualification meant that I didn’t even get to the interview stage and was passed over for less experienced university graduates. After getting an online college degree program in computer science from Verifiable Degree I was able to enter the job market and my boss is extremely happy about that he hired me and I will be the next for promotion. If Buy Life Experience Degree was not available I would not be here and making a decent living from my past experience."− Stephen Graves from Egypt, ThemeNectar
"I am thankful of this online college degree program. Shortly after acquiring my Doctorate, I arrived at Heathrow Airport, London. I presented my passport and Credit Card on buying my ticket, both of which contained references to my Title. When the ticket was printed I was told to check in at Desk 14. When I arrived I joined the back of a queue of at least 100 people. After only a 5 minute wait, a charming British Airways hostess approached me and asked if I would not mind ‘stepping this way’. I was led to Desk 15 which was opened especially for me, to check in my luggage and was then promptly closed again. I was against to say the least."− James Rosenfield from Saudi Arabia
"I am self employed and put the two post nominal letters from my Degrees, BA and MBA on my letterhead and my business card. Even though my business does not require a university education, I have noticed a sharp increase in clients seeking my services. I have also noticed they bargain less as to my fees and estimates. In addition, my work was being respected from my clients. Buy Life Experience Degree provides me a better lifestyle all becasue of the online college degree program I earned."− Michiko Suzuki from Japan
"My online college degree program is such as blessing. I am a British Citizen. The first time I realized the full value of your service was when I renewed my passport including details of my new Doctorate. Without a specific request, my new passport included an entry in the special observations section to the effect that the holder of the passport was ‘Dr’ and not ‘Mr’. I have found that when traveling I enjoy an enhanced level of courtesy"− Raymond Trudeau from United Kingdom