It is the discipline which deals with the practical side of science.
It applies the knowledge of scientific and mathematical principles to the physical environment such as in manufacturing, design, operations, and technology.
Employment Opportunities in:
- College Education
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Science Investigation
- Government Compliance
- Medicine and Allied Fields
- Operations Management
- Research and Development
- Scientific Sales
- Architecture Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Engineering
- Applied Mechanics Science
- Applied Physics
- Biometric Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical and Bioproduct Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure Engineering and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Communication
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Enterprise Management
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Geological Engineering
- IC Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- Information System Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Management
- Integrated Engineering
- Intelligent Building Technology and Management
- Logistics Management and Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Multimedia Software Development
- Multimedia Development
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems Design Engineering
- Technical Science
- Technology Development
- Technology Engineering
Why Buy a Degree From an Accredited College?
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a process of certification by select, qualified organizations, to ensure colleges and universities are meeting a standard level of quality and properly teaching the subjects they offer. These organizations are often selected by Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). CHEA lists their standards for accreditation organizations as:
- Advance academic quality. Accreditors have a clear description of academic quality and clear expectations that the institutions or programs they accredit have processes to determine whether quality standards are being met.
- Demonstrate accountability. Accreditors have standards that call for institutions and programs to provide consistent, reliable information about academic quality and student achievement to foster continuing public confidence and investment.
- Encourage, where appropriate, self-scrutiny and planning for change and needed improvement. Accreditors encourage self-scrutiny for change and needed improvement through ongoing self-examination in institutions and programs.
- Employ appropriate and fair procedures in decision making. Accreditors maintain appropriate and fair organizational policies and procedures that include effective checks and balances.
- Demonstrate ongoing review of accreditation practice. Accreditors undertake self-scrutiny of their accrediting activities.
- Possess sufficient resources. Accreditors have and maintain predictable and stable resources.
Why are schools accredited?
Accreditation is used to evaluate schools on a regular basis to ensure they are meeting the standards and quality necessary to maintain their accreditation. If the periodic review finds that standards are not being met, the school is required to make changes to the curriculum or university until they again pass the review in order to get their accredited status back. Accreditation records are public, so students and families can research the school to determine whether the student will receive a quality education at that institution.
According to CHEA:
“Accreditation in higher education is a collegial process of self-review and peer review for improvement of academic quality and public accountability of institutions and programs. This quality review process occurs on a periodic basis, usually every 3 to 10 years. Typically, it involves three major activities:
- A self-study by an institution or program using the standards or criteria of an accrediting organization.
- A peer review of an institution or program to gather evidence of quality.
- A decision or judgment by an accrediting organization to accredit, accredit with conditions or not accredit an institution or program.”
Does accreditation affect financial aid and my ability to obtain it?
Yes. Federal Student Aid is only available for students attending accredited institutions.
The United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation review accreditation organizations and their accreditation practices to be sure they meet set standards. Additionally, the USDE must ensure that all federal student financial aid funds are being used for these accredited institutions, in order to guarantee that students receiving financial aid are being provided with quality education in exchange for their tuition and fees.
Does buying a degree from an accredited college or university impact my ability to get a job?
Many employers check into potential employees’ educational background. If an applicant has an unaccredited degree, it gives an employer reason to doubt the value and credibility of that degree. In a difficult economy where job seekers need every edge they can get, it is important to avoid this kind of scenario.
Many state licensing boards require educational requirements for licensure to be met at an accredited institution in order to be licensed.
There are many reasons to be sure that your degree comes from a reputable, accredited institution of higher learning. At Buy Life Experience Degree, all our degrees are certified as accredited, legal degrees from reputable online universities. Buy a degree from an accredited college and reap the benefits today!
"I was a self taught computer expert by the time I was 22 and have run several successful websites. I touted myself to large companies for a position in IT. The lack of a paper qualification meant that I didn’t even get to the interview stage and was passed over for less experienced university graduates. After getting an online college degree program in computer science from Verifiable Degree I was able to enter the job market and my boss is extremely happy about that he hired me and I will be the next for promotion. If Buy Life Experience Degree was not available I would not be here and making a decent living from my past experience."− Stephen Graves from Egypt, ThemeNectar
"I am thankful of this online college degree program. Shortly after acquiring my Doctorate, I arrived at Heathrow Airport, London. I presented my passport and Credit Card on buying my ticket, both of which contained references to my Title. When the ticket was printed I was told to check in at Desk 14. When I arrived I joined the back of a queue of at least 100 people. After only a 5 minute wait, a charming British Airways hostess approached me and asked if I would not mind ‘stepping this way’. I was led to Desk 15 which was opened especially for me, to check in my luggage and was then promptly closed again. I was against to say the least."− James Rosenfield from Saudi Arabia
"I am self employed and put the two post nominal letters from my Degrees, BA and MBA on my letterhead and my business card. Even though my business does not require a university education, I have noticed a sharp increase in clients seeking my services. I have also noticed they bargain less as to my fees and estimates. In addition, my work was being respected from my clients. Buy Life Experience Degree provides me a better lifestyle all becasue of the online college degree program I earned."− Michiko Suzuki from Japan
"My online college degree program is such as blessing. I am a British Citizen. The first time I realized the full value of your service was when I renewed my passport including details of my new Doctorate. Without a specific request, my new passport included an entry in the special observations section to the effect that the holder of the passport was ‘Dr’ and not ‘Mr’. I have found that when traveling I enjoy an enhanced level of courtesy"− Raymond Trudeau from United Kingdom